Re: IAB agendas now public

Realpolitk exists, denying it is futile. But this also has
consequences. If we accept that "bluff" and "negotiate" exist in IAB
process here, we need to be mindful of echoes into things we prefer
not to expose to the real world. Like.. standards. We don't want
bluff, and "negotiate" in protocol decisions. Otherwise, why are we
claiming some model of distinction against eg the votes in the ITU?