Re: IAB agendas now public

I totally agree with Randy.  The one distinction is between observing these
discussions and being allowed to partake in them. I can understand that you
folks might want to limit discussion at IAB meetings to the IAB membership,
and then have designated open comment/discussion later where anyone can comment.
That is fair, but there should be few exceptions where the IAB discussions/debates
should be behind closed doors such as for HR/legal matters.

—Tom