Re: IAB agendas now public

On my time on the board, there were very few "pens down" moments, but there were a few:
  • Appointments/NOMCOM confirmations
  • Organizational disputes involving intelligence that would not have been shared in an open forum.

The IAB was very effective addressing both of these with some limited use of executive session.

Eliot