Re: [103all] Visas for IETF 103 in Thailand

Mary B <mary.h.barnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > So, Fred, are you going to tell immigration you're there as a tourist
    > or to work? That's the whole crux of it.

Those are not the only two answers to the question.
"I am here for a business meeting" is the correct answer.

(They will ask, "who do you work for", and you give them the answer
that matches the business card you have.  If you attend IETF meetings for
fun, I suggest you explain that you are retired from your last company,
rather than being "between jobs". But, surely we all have a consulting
company that we "work" for)

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [