Re: [103all] Visas for IETF 103 in Thailand

In article <CABmDk8kGx4OpT3Gz6XJDO3MrRLUW1MRBxx1Y=xv7QvzPTvKUUA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>So, Fred, are you going to tell immigration you're there as a tourist or to
>work?   That's the whole crux of it.  There is the referenced website in
>this thread about conferences, expos, etc. that suggests you don't need a
>VISA for those, but that's not an official website.

Actually, it is an official website.  businesseventsthailand.com is the
Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau which is a government agency.

But there are other government websites which say other things.  If we
could give you a simple answer, we would.

R's,
John