Re: [103all] Visas for IETF 103 in Thailand

For myself, the information seems pretty readily obtained. I asked my favorite search engine “do I need a visa to go to Thailand”, and up popped https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/thai-visas-americans/. You might make a similar inquiry.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...