Re: AD time

Hello Ted,

One important clarification ...

On 7/31/2018 10:14 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:

And I agree with you that the IETF last call review process is badly broken.   The problem is that it becomes an N^2 algorithm when in principle every IETF participant is on the hook for every document.

I really did not mean to suggest that.  A lot of IETF participants would not be on the hook for *any* documents.  But at the time a document is adopted by a WG, a group of reviewers should be known for that document (in addition to the document authors).

Regards,
Charlie P.