Re: AD Time

Maybe it's my roots showing, but the idea that people should be working over 40 hours a week in order to be able to be ADs is extremely bad.   If that's what you have to do to be an AD, we have a problem.   (And yes, I know that that is what you have to do to be an AD, for some people who are and/or have been ADs; what I'm saying is that that's not a good way to run an organization, and I personally do not approve, FWTW. :)