Re: AD Time

On 30/07/18 18:15, Warren Kumari wrote:
> I suspect I'm not really articulating this very well...

FWIW, Warren I think I got exactly what you mean and if so,
I fully agree with you.

Another way to try say it might be: If you muck with the
volunteer ethos too much, as is being suggested by a few
people on this thread, you are very very likely to destroy
that volunteer ethos entirely.

The half-baked ideas I've seen throw out in this thread seem
to be exemplars in mucking about carelessly, or would be if
taken seriously. (And in case someone wonders, I don't see
any value in this thread as a thought-experiment either.)

S.