Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Note Well & GitHub

Alia,

The request is to go from Kramdown to text in one step, no intermediate xml files required.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM, Alia Atlas <akatlas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/experimental.html#kramdown for a method to go from
Kramdown to xml.  No need to install any software.

Regards,
Alia

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:34 PM Andrew G. Malis <agmalis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jason,

+1 to that, starting with Kramdown as the original source.

Cheers,
Andy