Note Well & GitHub

I'm really late to the GitHub party so this may be a FAQ or otherwise dumb question but seeing things like working group agendas posted on GitHub makes me wonder: Are comments or other content posted on GitHub covered by the IETF Note Well? In other words, are they "IETF Contributions"? BCP78 makes the following definition:

   a. "Contribution": any submission to the IETF intended by the
      Contributor for publication as all or part of an Internet-Draft or
      RFC (except for RFC Editor Contributions described in Section 4
      below) and any statement made within the context of an IETF
      activity.  Such statements include oral statements in IETF
      sessions as well as written and electronic communications, made at
      any time or place, that are addressed to:

      o the IETF plenary session,
      o any IETF working group or portion thereof,
      o any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session,
      o the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
      o the IAB, or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
      o any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
        working group or design team list, or any other list functioning
        under IETF auspices,
      o the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function (except for RFC
        Editor Contributions, as described in Section 4 below).

      Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list, or other
      function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
      activity, group, or function are not IETF Contributions in the
      context of this document.

As reasonable person might say that content on GitHub used to develop documents for an IETF working group is "within the context of an IETF activity". I'm interested if that reasonable person would be correct.

--aaron