Re: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF102 in Montreal.

Howdy! For those folk that said: "Hey, presenting? what's the worst that can happen?"

we need presentations  sent to:
  warren@xxxxxxxxxx
  morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

prior to meeting morning, so.. Saturday 10pm 14 July 2018.
Please keep in mind that if you do not send PDF, I'll convert to pdf...
my tool does ascii-art from your <whatever> so.. you are encouraged to send a pdf :)

thanks!
-chris