Re: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF102 in Montreal.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:33 AM Chris Morrow <morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy! For those folk that said: "Hey, presenting? what's the worst that can happen?"

we need presentations  sent to:
  warren@xxxxxxxxxxx
  morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

prior to meeting morning, so.. Saturday 10pm 14 July 2018.

Note we have slides from some of the presenters, but not all... The rough agenda is:

IEPG - Sunday 9:00 - 11:00
How and When can we Deploy Validation Reconsidered?  George Michaelson 10min
RPKI Publication, What are the actual problems   Randy Bush 15min
Clusters of Re-Used Keys   Stephen Farrell 20min
Indefensible Neighbors   Joel Jaeggli    20min
Prefix hijacking - malicious? maybe not...   Joel Jaeggli   10min
DMAP: Domain name Ecosystem Mapper    Giovane C. M. Moura   20min
DNSSEC trust anchors in GithubRoy Arends   15min

If you haven't sent slides, please do.

Please keep in mind that if you do not send PDF, I'll convert to pdf...
my tool does ascii-art from your <whatever> so.. you are encouraged to send a pdf :)

thanks!
-chris