Re: agenda for the RFC++

I expect this is a place where errors have entered one or more databases.
The BCPs that came from the Independent stream according to the RFC Editor database/datatracker are
https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3683
and
https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc3681

The document history in the datatracker shows that these were not Independent stream.

The other surprising things below should also be chased down.

RjS

Well, I very much doubt that the Independent strem has published a DS and a BCP since the stream was formally defined. Can you clarify?

Regards
    Brian