Re: Reminder – join our Open Board Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC

>     > The next Open Board Forum will take place virtually on June 20, 2018 at 14:00
>     > UTC. You will be able to join the live discussion by clicking here:
>     > https://isoc.zoom.us/j/150534295. (Please note that this Zoom link replaces
>     > the one provided in the original invitation.)

> As previously noted, it's a proprietary protocol, requires a binary download, and
> does not speak IPv6.

> Could ISOC please use something that is consistent with the aims of the IETF?

While I have no interest in attending this particular meeting, when it comes to
remote participation I am much more interested in usability and reliability
than I am in the brand of dog food is being served.

And speaking as someone who now uses Zoom regularly, I find that it provides a
better user experience than what the IETF uses.

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

				Ned