Re: Reminder – join our Open Board Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC

Desiree Miloshevic <dmiloshevic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > I’m forwarding the final reminder to join The Internet Society Open Board
    > Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC.

I would consider attending, but I'm busy.
Please do this again.

    > As previously mentioned, the Internet Society Board of Trustees would like to
    > try something new for the Open Forum segment of its regular meetings and
    > invites you to attend.

    > The next Open Board Forum will take place virtually on June 20, 2018 at 14:00
    > UTC. You will be able to join the live discussion by clicking here:
    > https://isoc.zoom.us/j/150534295. (Please note that this Zoom link replaces
    > the one provided in the original invitation.)

As previously noted, it's a proprietary protocol, requires a binary download, and
does not speak IPv6.

Could ISOC please use something that is consistent with the aims of the IETF?

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-