Re: Reminder – join our Open Board Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC

On 19 Jun 2018, at 15:37, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would consider attending, but I'm busy.
Please do this again.

As previously mentioned, the Internet Society Board of Trustees would like to
try something new for the Open Forum segment of its regular meetings and
invites you to attend.

The next Open Board Forum will take place virtually on June 20, 2018 at 14:00
UTC. You will be able to join the live discussion by clicking here:
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/150534295. (Please note that this Zoom link replaces
the one provided in the original invitation.)

As previously noted, it's a proprietary protocol, requires a binary download, and
does not speak IPv6.

Could ISOC please use something that is consistent with the aims of the IETF?

Your point has been heard.

There is an email box set up to receive additional feedback post the event

Please feel free to suggest the preferred free WebRTC client that scales up well, supports IPv6,
etc.

Desiree