Reminder – join our Open Board Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC

Hello

I’m forwarding the final reminder to join The Internet Society Open Board Forum tomorrow, 20 June, at 14:00 UTC.

As previously mentioned, the Internet Society Board of Trustees would like to try something new for the Open Forum segment of its regular meetings and invites you to attend.

The next Open Board Forum will take place virtually on June 20, 2018 at 14:00 UTC. You will be able to join the live discussion by clicking here: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/150534295.  (Please note that this Zoom link replaces the one provided in the original invitation.)

Find the agenda and more information about the Open Board Forum here: https://www.internetsociety.org/events/internet-society-open-board-forum/

We look forward to seeing you online.

Best Regards

The Board of Trustees of the Internet Society