Re: xml and txt submission on web page

Le 13/06/2018 à 20:32, Russ Housley a écrit :
Alex:

I have just tried again: if I submit just the xml then the web page
complains in red about title and draft name.  If I submit both the xml
and the txt then it accepts it.

The complain in red is this:
Could not extract a valid draft revision from the upload. To fix this
in a text upload, please make sure that the full draft name including
revision number appears centered on its own line below the document
title on the first page. In an xml upload, please make sure that the
top-level <rfc/> element has a docName attribute which provides the
full draft name including revision number.

Others have had success submitting just the .xml file.

Looking at your .xml file, you need to remove the ".txt" from the docName as follows:

OLD:

<rfc category="std"
     docName="draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-23.txt"
     ipr="trust200902">

NEW:

<rfc category="std"
     docName="draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-23"
     ipr="trust200902">

I will try that.

Alex

Russ