Re: Internet Drafts' Destiney.

[ sory to add to this convo ]

> The problem isn't a lack of reviews, it's that these ideas have been
> discussed repeatedly at the ietf over many years and the consensus is
> that they are unworkable.

omg!  an unworkable ipv6 transition mechanism.  be sure to get a picture
of it.  (sorry, could not resist)

agree that brian's message,
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg99798.html, was on
technical point.  perhaps we can remind khaled to respond to it.

> Khaled was warned multiple times by the sergeant-at-arms of the time
> that his attempts to bring these topics up on the ietf@ mailing list
> were not ok:

i was rather horrified by this censorship aimed at just one more eng
pushing their ideas; the dos attack was the responses, not khaled's
postings from outside the in-crowd culture.  no need to repeat.

attack the ideas, not the person.  brian's message is a great example of
the high ground.

randy