RE: [spring] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-11

Joel -

I don’t fully understand the rest of your comment then. You said:

" And that document does appear to define the  SRMS."

(where "that document" refers to draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution).

But the conflict resolution document never defined an SRMS - it merely described how SRMS advertisements were used in the context of conflict resolution.
So if you are unsatisfied with the "SRMS definition" in ldp-interop draft I think you need to be more clear as to what you think is lacking.

I leave it to the draft authors to resolve this issue with you.

    Les