Re: [spring] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-11

I meant "this" (the document under review), not "that" (conflict-resolution). Since the other documents I found indicated that conflict resolution defined it, I assumed it did. Given that conflict-resolution is a dead document, something needs to actually define the SRMS.

Yours,
Joel