RE: [spring] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-11

Joel -

I am not an author of this draft - but I am an author on the referenced IS-IS draft - which I assume is one of the drafts mentioned in  your comment:

>     Server).  Looking at the relevant routing protocol document, they point to
>     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05 as the
>     defining source for the SRMS.

The IGP document references in the ldp-interop draft are stale. Newer versions of the IGP drafts have been published and they no longer reference draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution - a draft which is no longer active.

HTH

    Les