RE: Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-04

Hi Lada,

Thanks a lot for your review comments. Please see some replies inline:

The "flag-type" type is used in the grouping "l2-network-attributes", "l2-node-attributes" and "l2-link-attributes".

While there is no identities derived from the "flag-identity", it is used in the typedef flag-type. Is this OK?

> 2. Some descriptions overuse capitalization. For example, instead of 'VLAN Name'
> I would suggest 'VLAN name'.

Thanks for catching this. Will fix in next revision.

> 3. An example of an instance document in an appendix would be very helpful.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will add an example to the appendix.

Best regards,
Jie