Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-04

Reviewer: Ladislav Lhotka
Review result: Ready

This draft and YANG modules contained therein fit into the framework of I2RS
network topology models. I have no substantial comments, from the YANG point of
view this document is ready to be published.

Comments and questions:

1. What is the purpose of the 'flag-type' type and 'flag-identity' identity?
There are no identities derived from the latter.

2. Some descriptions overuse capitalization. For example, instead of 'VLAN
Name' I would suggest 'VLAN name'.

3. An example of an instance document in an appendix would be very helpful.