Re: [Mtgvenue] editor's take on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process

I don't have an opinion on this one way or the other, but a separate meeting block could be another thing to negotiate with hotels. It'd be good to decide whether that's Mandatory or Important.

Please excuse my clumbsy thums