Re: [Mtgvenue] editor's take on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process

On 2 May 2018, at 7:14 am, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given the above (and implicitly incorporating at least some of
> Alissa's comments), do you believe it is necessary and
> appropriate that we change our procedures to give parents with
> small children (and possibly other groups with special issues)
> priority on bookings in the meeting hotel?

It seems like we could borrow from common practice on public transport; if you're pregnant / with small children / mobility-challenged (permanently or temporarily), you get access to a separate hotel booking block / preferred seating in the meeting rooms.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/