Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

>> individualized "hey, early registration is about to close, you
>> indicated you were probably coming, want to register and pay up
>> before the fees go up" messages if people thought those might
>> help.
>
> Who will pay for the creation and operation of this feature?  Features
> are not free.

There is a tool for this that every one already has.  It’s called a Calendar.  For example, I registered for Montreal yesterday and put an entry in my calendar for when the registration fee is due.  I will even get a reminder a week before because I need to submit an internal PO for the registration fee before I pay.

Bob