Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

Hi,

No, a registration number will not be available under the plan, because the prospective registrant won't actually be registered before payment. Payment will be a necessary condition for registration. Without paying, one won't be registered.

I hope that's clearer.

Best regards,

Please excuse my clumbsy thums