From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 4:38 AM
To: Brian E Carpenter; ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

Hi,

No, a registration number will not be available under the plan, because the prospective registrant won't actually be registered before payment. Payment will be a necessary condition for registration. Without paying, one won't be registered.

I hope that's clearer.

Best regards,

Please excuse my clumbsy thums
On April 24, 2018 19:30:52 Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx>