Re: Food Rants (was: Re: Proposed Photography Policy - Transparency and Leadership)

Mary,

You did not answer where you think i was mocking medical conditions, even
though i specifically asked you.

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 02:04:06PM -0600, Mary B wrote:
> Did you read my document?  It does exactly what you're suggesting to
> address your somments at the end of your email and is why it has the format
> it does rather than the simpler one you should have in your previous email.

i read https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-healthy-food-07
which you pointed is to in the beginning of this thread. I can not
find an executive summary, i can not a triage to
concentrate first on medical, i can not see the recommendations i gave
with a), )b, c). Your document looks a lot more comprehensive and
maybe therefore more difficult to translate into prioritized action.

> I wrote it 10 years ago after the Dublin meeting where we were stuck at a
> country golf resort and the only lunch option was a buffer of random food,
> whereas I had done my homework over the weekend and found that the hotel
> restaurants could accommodate restrictions only to find that on Monday
> lunch, you could NOT order from a menu.  I've updated the document a few
> times. So, yes, I have tried and tried and tried - the fact that I couldn't
> get staff to arrange food so veggies were covered with cookie crumbs is a
> fantastic of the level of failure.    You can find these same discussions
> over and over in the archives.

> You are not bringing up any new points.

I respectfully disagree, see above, but i also undeerstand
when you want to be only dismissive about what i said and not
specifically respond to it. I am happy to shut up trying to respond
to your phosts on this thread.

Cheers
    Toerless

--