Re: Proposed Photography Policy

Hi EKR,

Thanks, I very much support this policy. Like Ted, I was a photographer in a past life, and having clear policies is helpful.

Setting expectations is important, as is making sure that participants are comfortable. This has been a problem in the past, so this is an effective way to address that.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/