Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

In article <20180216125709.GA25930@xxxxxxx> you write:
>> (And some people would like imap: links I think)
>
>As well as links to complete downloadable copies of the entire archives
>of the mailing list in mbox format.

mbox, urrgh.  There is a perfectly good IMAP archive of all of our
lists, one folder per list.  If you want to copy a whole list into an
mbox file, that's about three keystrokes in most MUAs.

By the way, the IMAP server works quite well.  If you have an MUA that
can do IMAP searches (most of them) give it a try.

R's,
John

PS: does the IMAP server use the same back end archive as mhonarc, the
new archive, or a separate copy?