Re: [Mtgvenue] [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

--On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 21:28 -0500 Alissa Cooper
<alissa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I agree with you that there is a relationship between the two
> documents, although it's not clear that it's a normative
> one. I've pulled
> draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process from this
> week's IESG telechat to provide time to process
> draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy and make some of the other
> changes to venue-selection-process that have surfaced in the
> recent threads.

Alissa,

Thanks.  After reading Pete's note and those of others, I'm not
completely sure about the normative relationship either.  My
major concern is the one you've dealt with -- the opportunity to
see these documents as part of the same context and comment on
any potential gaps or conflicts.

  best,
    john