Re: [Mtgvenue] [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

Hi John,

I agree with you that there is a relationship between the two documents, although it’s not clear that it’s a normative one. I’ve pulled draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process from this week’s IESG telechat to provide time to process draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy and make some of the other changes to venue-selection-process that have surfaced in the recent threads.

Best,
Alissa