Re: www.ietf.org

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 01:28:21PM -0600, Mary B wrote:
> But, if the whole point of updating the homepage was to increase awareness
> of IETF, it's not at all clear to me why it looks to be all about IGF.

I am sort of surprised that the people who were apparently satisfied
with the previous, text-heavy web site seem not to be reading the text
in GIANT TYPE right there on top of the very image people are
commenting on:

    Internet user communities, businesses, technical folk, and
    government coming together

    At the recent Internet Governance Forum, some IETF folk were
    present to listen to the larger community and to occasionally
    speak about the issues which touched on our technical work.

    Read the summary from the IETF and IAB chairs

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx