Re: www.ietf.org

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018, Mary B wrote:

> But, if the whole point of updating the homepage was to increase awareness
> of IETF, it's not at all clear to me why it looks to be all about IGF.  I'm
> gonna guess that there's a lot of IETFers that aren't all that familiar
> with IGF.

Mary: I am not defending the use of that particular picture, just
pointing out that it is (probably, hopefully) something DYNAMIC rather
than static, reflecting the "latest news" or in the example case of
Apple, "latest product" or promotion. I am going to guess that this is
just some "feature" of the new design (for good or bad) and certainly
something that can be changed and locked to something more
appropriate. The blog entry in question was posted last week.

ole