Re: How many rooms _actually_ available ? Re: IETF 101 - Registration and Hotel Reservations Open!

On 2017-12-18, at 20:11, Eliot Lear <lear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And it is important for the community to recognize the importance of
treating the secretariat with the respect they have earned.  These
people work long hours during our meetings.  If for no reason other than
their safety, I would be quite unhappy to learn they had to travel out
of the hotel late at night when they are exhausted.  We tend to travel
to relatively safe places, but let's not push our luck.

Total agreement.

Lars