RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Protocol (RIP)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Reshad,

Thanks for the review comment. Can you please check the following?
Regards,
- Xufeng

[Xufeng] Yes. It would be better to have such a capability. Now that a newer version of the BFD model (draft-ietf-bfd-yang-07) have been posted, it would be better to use the  new grouping "client-cfg-parms" and be consistent with other IGPs. Please review if the followings are the proper changes:

  module ietf-rip {
+     import ietf-bfd-types {
+      prefix "bfd-types";
+    }

          container bfd {
            if-feature bfd;
            description "BFD configuration.";
-           leaf enabled {
-             type boolean;
-             default false;
-             description
-               "'true' if BFD is enabled for the interface.";
-           }
+           uses bfd-types:client-cfg-parms;
          }

  }

       +--rw interfaces
       |  +--rw interface* [interface]
       |     +--rw interface                  if:interface-ref
       |     +--rw bfd {bfd}?
-       |     |  +--rw enabled?   boolean
+      |     |  +--rw enable?                     boolean                         <== From grouping client-cfg-parms
+      |     |  +--rw local-multiplier?           multiplier
+      |     |  +--rw (interval-config-type)?
+      |     |     +--:(tx-rx-intervals)
+      |     |     |  +--rw desired-min-tx-interval     uint32
+      |     |     |  +--rw required-min-rx-interval    uint32
+      |     |     +--:(single-interval)
+      |     |        +--rw min-interval                uint32

[Xufeng] BTW. A comment about the leaf "enable" above: in most published models, "enabled" is used instead of "enable". Do you want to make it consistent?