Re: what does "politicize Internet" mean? (RE: Technical Plenary Panel at IETF100: The Internet, a look forward: social, political, and technical perspectives

draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02 [0] aims to discuss different views on
the relations between protocols and politics, might be relevant for
people to review and comment on (ideally on the hrpc-list).

Some answers on the relationship between protocols and politics might
also be found in RFC8280 [1].

All the best,

Niels

[0] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02
[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8280

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                     678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9