Re: what does "politicize Internet" mean? (RE: Technical Plenary Panel at IETF100: The Internet, a look forward: social, political, and technical perspectives

> The panelists you have arranged said multiple times on "don't
> politicize internet". What does it mean?

in the early days, we, the engineers and scientists, were our own
customer.  in the '90s and onward, the funny monkeys called 'humans'
discovered it and adopted it to their use.  it is now critical to
their culture, such as it is.  anything involved in their culture is
political, the more involved the more political.

randy