RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Protocol (RIP)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Reshad,

Can you please double-check the revision 06 of the document? draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-04 used bfd-grouping-base-cfg-parms, and was taken out by draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-05. Please let us know if this is not the case, or we need to do something differently.

Thanks,
- Xufeng