Re: travelling home just before thanksgiving is hard

On 11/28/17 5:09 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> On 28/11/17 15:35, Michael Richardson wrote:
>> I'd like to see us work to reduce the demand for meeting time, and pull the
>> hackathon and other "weekend" events into a Sunday->Thursday schedule.
> +1

I'd go further: I'd like to see us work toward a 2 meeting per year
plenary schedule with mandatory virtual WG meetings at the other quarter
slots.  My logic is that there are many who really cannot afford to go
to all of these meetings, who nevertheless would like to participate.
Some of them do virtually today, but always at a disadvantage to those
who can pay to play.

Eliot