Re: a list observation

move this discussion to instead of ietf ML ?)

Remote echo cancellation software/devices typically have a maximum supported
RTT. The larger, there more difficult it becomes AFAIK. Maybe the explanation
for lower than normal remote attendents quality is as simple as having longer RTT
because we where at the other side of the planet from the cranky remote
participants ?

Cheers
    Toerless