Re: a list observation

On Nov 21, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed the low quality of the audio in the rooms as well. I maybe
it was just me but it looks like I was not alone. Frequently sounded
like loud, muddy lower frequency audio drowning out voices...

Yes, it sounded like they'd seriously notched out certain frequencies to avoid feedback.   Getting this stuff right is a bit of an art form.