Re: ISOC money, was Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 09:33:22AM -0700, S Moonesamy wrote:
> The results of the second objective in the mission which was developed in
> 2005 are being experienced currently.  In my opinion, they are not that
> good.

If we're going to have this conversation here, rather than in an
ISOC-dedicated forum (and I confess I am very much unsure why we
should do that), then perhaps saying something apart from "I don't
think that's so good," would be worth doing.  What _would_ be good,
what would meet your expectations, and so on?  That is, give the
reader some reason to think that the evaluation is anything other than
personal taste.  For example, I think bananas are not that good (they
gross me out), but that doesn't mean the banana people are doing
something wrong.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx