Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

Hi Gonzalo,
At 01:18 AM 26-10-2017, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
the board of trustees of the Internet Society (ISOC) plans to revise
ISOC's mission statement. We would like to get your comments on the
proposal we include below. This email discusses the reasons for the
proposed change, the process we have followed so far to put together
the current proposal, and the next steps in the process.

[snip]

Highlights of Activities:

  To help achieve our mission, the Internet Society:

  - Facilitates open development of standards, protocols,
    administration, and the technical infrastructure of the Internet.

  - Supports education in developing countries specifically, and
    wherever the need exists.

The above sounds laudable. Could ISOC disclose the percentage of revenue which it has spent on the IETF yearly and on the second activity yearly over the last five years?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy