Re: ISOC money, was Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

In article <6.2.5.6.2.20171027150629.11739938@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>The above sounds laudable.  Could ISOC disclose the percentage of
>revenue which it has spent on the IETF yearly and on the second
>activity yearly over the last five years?

ISOC's financial reports are public.  Recent financial reports are
here.  They're in the midst of moving stuff from the old site to the
shiny new one and some files aren't there yet, but I think the 2016
report should be added soon.

https://www.internetsociety.org/about-internet-society/financial-reports/

IETF budgets are here, including how much ISOC contributes.

https://iaoc.ietf.org/budget-and-finance.html

The IETF contribution fluctuates from year to year but is roughly 10%
of ISOC's budget.  I don't know off the top of my head what the
numbers are for capacity development.

R's,
John