Re: [lisp] [Ideas] WG Review: IDentity Enabled Networks (ideas)

> I am trying to design a system. And we need more deployment
> experience.  And I think an IETF working group can help facilitate
> this. Otherwise, people will do it else where and new protocols will
> surface OUTSIDE of the IETF.  And that is when scale, security and
> interoperability is not priority.

old threat which sounds too much of my way or the highway, or i'll take
my ball and go home.

either it is simple to deal with the privacy concerns in the charter
wording or the proposed wg is really not all that concerned with the
privacy issue.  if the latter is the case, then indeed, the ietf may not
be the best place to work on it.

randy