Re: [lisp] [Ideas] WG Review: IDentity Enabled Networks (ideas)

Let me ask for your opinion Christian (or anyone else for that matter). If a device is assigned a private/public key-pair and the identifier for the device is a hash of the public-key, is the identifier private?

Is the identifier trackable even when its network location is not generally known, not advertised publicly, and possibly changing frequently?

Dino